VMware ESXi is an enterprise-class, type-1 hypervisor developed by VMware for deploying and serving virtual computers. As a type-1 hypervisor,
ESXi is not a software application that one installs in an operating system; instead, it includes and integrates vital OS components, such as a kernel.
LAB & DOCUMENTATION FACILITY:-
1.Realtime Lab facility of all VMware concepts & Setup Practical .
2. Technical SOP documents for LAB
3. Day to Day concept softcopies .
4. Interview Questions & Answers Day by Day.
5. Final Interview Questions and Answers.
6. 100% JOB Guarenty & 100% Realtime Experience delivery.
7. Realtime Support Even after JOB Day to Day Activities to fix issues.
8. Phone call support on doubt and issues.
DAY1& DAY 2:-History , Justifications & Key benefits and features
- History of VMware and Founder details
- What is VMware Virtualization
- Front end & Back end Architecture history
- VMware Key Benefits to the Business
- Why companies building Virtualized Infrastructure
- What is key differences between VMware and other Virtualized technologies
DAY3:- Pre-requisites Overview
- Overview of Virtual Machine
- Overview of ESXi compatible Hardware
- Overview of VM Shared Storage
- Overview of VM Networking
- Overview of vCenter Integrated features
DAY4:-Introduction to ESXi and vSphere Installation and Setup
- Overview of vSphere installation and Setup Process
- System Requirements (H/w & S/w)
- Options for Installing ESXi (Interactive, Auto Deploy, Script based & CLI)
- ESXi 4.x & 5.x Installation SOP’s
DAY 5:-Setting UP ESXi
- ESXi Auto Configuration
- ESXi Direct Console interface shortcuts
- Managing ESXi Host Remotely after install
- Preparing vCenter server Database
DAY6:- vCenter Server Installation and Configuration
- Before Install vCenter Server (H/w & S/w prerequisites)
- Installing vCenter Server along with SSO (NA in VCP 550)
- After Installed vCenter server.
DAY 7 :vCenter Server and Host Management
- vSphere Integrated features
- Managing vCenter Inventory
- Data Center
- Remove & Delete Operations (VC,DC,Cluster,Host& VM)
- Tasks and Alarams
DAY 8& Day 9 :- Virtual Machine Administration / Operations.
- What is Virtual machine
- Types of VM Deployments
- vCenter VM Operations (Snapshot,Clone,FT,Template& Power Management)
- Virtual machine management operations (Edit Settings)
DAY 10 & DAY 11:-vNetworking
- Difference between physical and virtual networking
- Introduction of vSwitches and Benefits of vSwitches
- Types of Port Groups
- Types of Network Security Policies
- Setting up networking on Standard Switches
- Setting up networking on Distributed Switches
DAY 12 & DAY 13:- vSphere Storage
- Overview of multiple storages (FC, iSCSI & NAS)
- What is the Shared Storage and background process
- Storage Recommendations for SAN & NAS
- How to provision LUN & Mount Point
- How to Add Storage at Host & VM Level
- Storage Decommission Process. (Detach & Delete)
- What is Dead LUN’s
- Storage Clean UP Activities.
DAY 14 & DAY 15:- VMware Cluster (HA & DRS)
- What is vMotion&SVmotion
- Overview of Cluster
- What is HA Cluster and recommended configurations
- What is DRS Cluster and recommended configurations.
- HA & DRS Conditions
- Difference between HA &VMotion
- Cluster re-configurations.
DAY 16:- EnvironmenatUpgradation process
- Upgrading ESXi Host from ESXi 5.1 to ESXi 5.5
- How to upgrade datatores
- VM Upgradation (Hardware & Tools)
DAY 17:- Conversion Tools.
- Overview of Conversion Tools
- VMware Standalone Converter
- P2V Conversion Process
- V2V Conversion Process
DAY 18:- Update Manager
- Overview of Update Manager
- What is Baseline
- Validation and Remediation
- ESXi Patching through Command line.
DAY 19:- VMware Configurations and Hypervisor Differences.
- Overview of All Hypervisors
- Feature Differences
- Max Configurations
- Difference between ESX &ESXi
DAY 19:- vCenter User Administration.
- vCenter different access levels
- How to integrate ESXi with Active directory
- Defining L1 ,L2 & L3 level of access
DAY 20:- Hypervisor Backend Architecture.
- VM Creation
- VMotion Process
- P2V Process
- HA & DRS Process
- Update Manager Process.
DAY 21:- Tools& Scripts for Maitenance Activities.
- VCheck Script
DAY 22& DAY 23:- Troubleshootings.
- Troubleshooting’s on VM
- Troubleshooting’s on ESXi
- Troubleshooting’s on vCenter
- Troubleshooting’s on Networking
- Troubleshooting’s on Storage.
DAY 24- DAY 30:- Real Time & Interview Concepts.
- Real Time Scenarios
- Day to Day VM ,Host &vCenter Jobs
- Risks Identifications & Recommendations (Avoid Downtimes)
- SOP Documents
- VCP 510 & VCP 550 DUMPS discussion for Certification.
- Skill set Level discussion (L1, L2 & L3)
Please use the form below to make your career excellent.