About Diploma in Database Programming
Databases are an integral part of an organization. Aspiring database developers should be able to efficiently implement and maintain databases. In addition, they should have basic knowledge of how to efficiently monitor and optimize databases. This knowledge will enable them to build robust database solutions. The Querying, Managing, and Administrating Databases using SQL Server course is designed to provide students the necessary skills to query and manage databases using SQL Server. In addition, it provides students the basic skills related to administrating databases.
- An Introduction to Database Management SystemData Models
- Entity Relationship ModelRules
- Normalization and DenormalizationCommands
- DDL(Data Definition Language) - Create,Alter,Drop,Rename,Truncate
- DML(Data Manipulation Language) - Select,Insert,Update,Delete
- DCL(Data Control Language) - Grant,Revoke
- TCL(Transaction Commit Language) - Savepoint,Rollback,CommitQueries
- Join queries - Inner,Outer,Left and Right
- Sub queriesDBMS Utilities
- Index, Views and Functions
- Stored Procedures
- Triggers, Transactions and Managed Code
- HTTP End POINTSMessage-based Communication
- Message based Services
- Message based Queries
You will Learn How To :
On completion of this course You will know how toDeal with the DBMS and RDBMS related SQL Queries.You will come to know about join and sub queries. Join queries helps in combining more than one table to get the required output.You will learn about triggers, which help in raising events in the table.You can learn about stored procedures, functions, indexes and views.Deal with the DDL, DML, DCL and TCL command.Deal with the message based communication.Handle transaction related queries which is helpful in banking sector.
Course Benefits :
On completion of this Course it will lead to the job role as follows:Database AdministratorSupport AnalystDatabase DeveloperSenior Database Administrator
Please use the form below to make your career excellent.